Thread: Asa Akira

Default Asa Akira

Would love to see her in a MMF scene on BTAS or BTAW. I don't recall seeing her in any scene anywhere with two guys. Watching her work on her hands and knees in some nice lingerie would be outstanding.

Also, would love to see her in a H&M scene.

Wink

I second seeing her in a hot and mean scene...

She is.. I guarantee you.. one of the best lesbian performers I have EVER seen!

On Thursday she did a live show with Briana Blair at dannis..

Her other two live shows before that , she did with Adrienne Manning, and Natasha Nice... She also shot a scene with Jessica Bangkok back in October, when she was Oct Dannigirl...

Anyway, all of her performances were out of this world.. A+ performances... she was soooo into it.. especially the pussy munching... wow, one of the best pussy munchers I've seen..

Get her to do a HAM scene asap!

Scenes with her are pretty good. As she has such a petite little frame, she's ideally suited to going on top for a ride.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueZh View Post
    Scenes with her are pretty good. As she has such a petite little frame, she's ideally suited to going on top for a ride.
    lots of asians are. they have that slightly different broader petit hip.

Best position with an asian is if you lift their hips up from the bed, while sitting on your knees. Their so light, and just ride you in a rodeo position, with their shoulders on the bed. Well, at least my ex did. Haven't had that with a caucation girl yet. Might be the flexibility though. Since they refuse to try normally.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsizedNuts View Post
    lots of asians are. they have that slightly different broader petit hip.

Best position with an asian is if you lift their hips up from the bed, while sitting on your knees. Their so light, and just ride you in a rodeo position, with their shoulders on the bed. Well, at least my ex did. Haven't had that with a caucation girl yet. Might be the flexibility though. Since they refuse to try normally.
    Asian or Latina........I miss those days
    Bringing more white women to the dark side.....one at a time.

here is my request:

Asa Akira with Lexi Belle, HAM scene.