Thread: News Reporter Memphis Monroe Gets Fucked on TV again!

Default News Reporter Memphis Monroe Gets Fucked on TV again!

After Memphis fucked big Star Chriss Strokes on Live Tv she has been demoted from the sports Desk to traffic reporter! Today she is off in the Brazzers News Helicopter to report on the morning rush hour!

She takes off in the Brazzers chopper flying over the main Highway she starts reporting the traffic back to Charles in the Studio but then she spots something near one of the houses next to the road! Looks like a pool with some one swimiming in it! She grabs a pear of Binoculars and zooms in! Swimming in the Pool is Brazzers Legand Johnny Sins and he is naked! Memphis tells charles some fob story about a major inceident thats taking place and urges the pilot to land the helicopter! Once they land she jumps out the helicopter and starts to walk over to the pool stripping naked as she does! She knows what she wants and she is gonna get it! By now Johnny is floating on a Inflatable getting some rays! Memphis dives into the pool and surfaces next to Johnny!

Johnny is like who the fuck are you! Memphis stands up the water cascading over her tits which catchs johnnys eye and just says " An Admirer" she starts to rub her hands all over Johnnys Body and says that she has come for his big cock!

He leads them to the edge of the pool he sits on the ledge while memphis is still in the pool! She starts to suck his cock with much gusto lapping it all up! Useing her tits to fuck his cock! Soon johnny lifts her out of the water and they proceed to the pool deck where there is a outdoor sofa! Johnny lays memphis on it and starts to eat out her pussy! Before soon fucking her with his big cock, they switch postions before johnny eventully cums all over her tits!

Memphis leaves johnny and walks back to the helicopter the camera man and the pilot just smile to each other when she gets on board, the camera man grabs the microphone and just says " The highway is all clear now back to the studio"

Its then that Memphis realises that the camera man got it all on film!

Right guys C&C welcome as allways!
    More Shower, Bath,Hot Tub and oily scenes on Brazzers!

"I stopped believing in God when I realised it was dog backwards"

Quote Originally Posted by JaydenJaymes View Post
    If you're not sweatin', you're not doing it right!

Nice sequel. Love the idea of Memphis emerging from the pool dripping wet.

cheers dude hell of a mental image like! Memphis her hair matted to her side her body soaking wet!
    More Shower, Bath,Hot Tub and oily scenes on Brazzers!

"I stopped believing in God when I realised it was dog backwards"

Quote Originally Posted by JaydenJaymes View Post
    If you're not sweatin', you're not doing it right!

That would be awesome Scene! I wonder how memphis would feel about doing a sequel?